Our keto desserts are baked fresh, daily, by the owner & baker, Mandy. Therefore, our "inventory" on the website frequently shows SOLD OUT.
The website is updated on Mondays. Please plan to order on Monday or Tuesday, each week, for best selection.
- Shop and place your order (North Houston area) before noon on Wednesday to receive your delivery the following day and (Downtown/South Houston area) before noon on Thursday.
- At checkout, choose "shipping/delivery" or "pickup". It's imperative that you choose the correct delivery/pickup option. We currently offer free pick up at Bay Area Farmer's Market only.
- You will receive a confirmation once your order is placed and another email on the evening before delivery which will give you a 2 hour delivery time window. PLEASE respond to the last email with any special delivery instructions! Our drivers must have gate codes, special protocols for entering your workplace, etc, before delivering.
1. "Why is everything SOLD OUT?" Our baker works at the kitchen each night making your keto desserts immediately prior to delivery. All of our desserts are baked fresh within hours of you receiving them. She can only fulfill so many orders, therefore we limit the quantities on our website to ensure the highest quality & freshest desserts in the Houston area!
2. "Why aren't (insert favorite dessert here) available?" We rotate our products each week. It's impossible to bake our entire menu line fresh, therefore we only offer 10-15 items on our website at one time.
3. "I want (insert list of items here), how do I order those specific things? EMAIL US! We update our inventory based on customer demand. Ask, and you shall receive! Reach out to us and let us know what you want, we'll gladly add those products to our list when we update our website the following Monday!
4. "Can I order a whole cake?" ABSOLUTELY! We do ask for at least one week's notice, but if your whole cake item isn't available on the website, feel free to email, fb or contact us here and make your request!
5. "How long can these keto desserts be stored?" All of our desserts are best when eaten fresh, but can be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month. For freezer storage- place the dessert in the freezer for an hour to harden. Once solid, wrap each dessert in 2 layers of Saran wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil. Place back in the freezer for up to 1 month.